Saturday, February 19, 2022

Today is Caturday!

Read the list of books below (a list I found online), and tell me which title gives you the biggest chuckle.  I really like the first one, and the second one made me think of my Clawdia Cat.  Have I ever mentioned she's my little panther?

  • How to Write Big Books ~ by Warren Peace
  • The Lion Attack ~ by Claude Yarmoff
  • The Art of Archery ~ by Beau N. Arrow
  • Songs for Children ~ by Barbara Blacksheep
  • Irish Heart Surgery ~ by Angie O'Plasty
  • Desert Crossing ~ by I. Rhoda Camel
  • School Truancy ~ by Marcus Absent
  • I Was a Cloakroom Attendant ~ by Mahatma Coate
  • I Lost My Balance ~ by Eileen Dover and Phil Down
  • Mystery in the Barnyard ~ by Hu Flung Dung
  • Positive Reinforcement ~ by Wade Ago
  • Shhh! ~ by Danielle Soloud
  • The Philippine Post Office ~ by Imelda Letter
  • Things to Do at a Party ~ by Bob Frapples
  • Stop Arguing ~ by Xavier Breath

No comments: