Wednesday, October 27, 2021

SEEK and SAY

This puzzle came from a source on Facebook called "That Ain't Right."  I take those words to mean I should look carefully.  Within seconds, I found five differences between the pair.  Later I enlarged it and found two more differences.
  • SEEK carefully through the activities in the two almost-identical pictures for any differences.
  • Then SAY in the comments what differences you can see between these two drawings.
Click to enlarge the image, if it will let you.  I'll add a comment about the things I noticed that have changed in the second picture, but not until one or two of you make a stab at it, okay?

1 comment:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Nobody tried to find differences between these two pictures, so I guess I'll just go ahead and add the seven I've found, in case someone "plays this game" years and years from now, when I may not be around to share. Answers go clockwise:

1. The clock is different.
2. The S on the sign became $ (a dollar sign).
3. The design of the paper money is different.
4. The mom's pen is different.
5. The girl's pigtails are different.
6. The coin in the boy's piggy bank.
7. The cowboys boots are different.