Saturday, October 2, 2021

Library Lust

Oh, what a perfect place!  I could read, I could write, I could stare out the window at nature.  Yes, I would soon have stacks of books on all that desktop space, but that's okay.  Now, how do I convince the Crown Center to incorporate this into the design of the new buildings?  It would include planting a forest of trees, but hey!

Claire of The Captive Reader regularly posts Library Lust photos, and I always love to see what she's found each time.  This one seems perfect for the category.  I posted a few library lust photos about a decade ago, but I don't go looking for pictures of libraries.  I'll share them when I happen across them.

3 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

There are some amazing library-lust type Instagram accounts that pop up on my feed and I always pause to take them in and appreciate them.

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

Gorgeous room! I love that sense of being in the woods.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Yeah, Claire, so do I.