This is the first time I've joined the fun, and I like the way Helen of Helen's Book Blog lists her books in three categories.
Books read last week
- My Name Is Memory ~ by Ann Brashares, 2010, fiction, 8/10
- Noah's Compass ~ by Anne Tyler, 2009, fiction, 7/10
- True to Form ~ by Elizabeth Berg, 2002, fiction, 9/10 (teaser, pp. 76-77)
- Twenty and Ten ~ by Claire Huchet Bishop, 1952, children's, 9/10
- The Art of Racing in the Rain ~ by Garth Stein, 2008, fiction, 10/10
- City of Light, City of Darkness: A Comic-Book Novel ~ story by Avi, art by Brian Floca, 1993, graphic novel, "nah"
- YHWH Is Not a Radio Station in Minneapolis ~ by Craig McNair Wilson, 1983, religion/humor, 8/10
- Things Not Seen ~ by Andrew Clements, 2002, YA fiction, 9/10
- The Summer Book ~ by Tove Jansson, 1974, fiction
- The Year of Pleasures ~ by Elizabeth Berg, 2005, fiction
- The Last Time I Saw You ~ by Elizabeth Berg, 2010, fiction
- Original Sinners: Why Genesis Still Matters ~ by John R. Coats, 2009, religion
- Genesis: A New Translation of the Classic Bible Stories ~ by Stephen Mitchell, 1996, religion
- In the Beginning: A New Interpretation of Genesis ~ by Karen Armstrong, 1996, religion