Monday, July 18, 2022

Musing about blogs

"A blog is to a writer what a canvas is to an artist."  Colleen Redman has that at the top of her Loose Leaf Notes blog.  I agree with her whole-heartedly.  She and I have never met in person, though we've both been blogging for many years and leaving comments for each other.  Even though I've never met her in person, she is an old friend I've known for years.  See what I have at the bottom on the sidebar on the right:
You might be a book blogger if ...
... you've never met some of your closest friends.
I like this recent photo of her among the blooms on that tree.  Go read some of her poetry on her blog by clicking here:  Loose Leaf Notes.  Check out her books, if you like poetry.

3 comments:

colleen said...

Yes, we are some of the old school hold outs from the days when blogs were the latest thing! I so happy you're still here. Thanks for the shout out!

Helen's Book Blog said...

I definitely feel that I have a set of friends whom I have never met. I feel like we all know about each other's families, our reading tastes, our vacations, our trials and tribulations. And that's what makes a friend!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Yes, Helen, you and I are also friends who have never met, but we are definitely friends.