Friday, April 8, 2022

Let's laugh a little

I've never been reincarnated (that I know of), but I have gotten around.  I have never been in Cahoots.  Apparently, you can't go there alone; you have to be in Cahoots with someone.  I've also never been in Cognito, either.  I hear that nobody recognizes you there.  I have, however, been in Sane.  They don't have an airport, so you have to be driven there.  I've made several trips there already.

Do you know why English is so much fun?  It's because a sentence like this one actually makes sense:
"All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life."

On this 8th day of April, the Active April calendar tells us to "Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh."  I hope I've succeeded in at least making you smile by reading today's blog post.

No comments: