Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday Salon ~ a new year


I have set up three reading challenges:  the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2022, the TBR 22 in '22 Challenge, and the Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2022.  And I've started reading a book that fits the first two of those categories:  From the Dark We Rise by Marion Kummerow (2021, historical fiction, 281 pages).  I'm enjoying the book so far and wondering how she will pull the whole thing off.
Good Thing #1
A new year with new possibilities.

Good Thing #2
My new planner for daily events has unmarked pages.

Good Thing #3
Clawdia's box of litter will be delivered tomorrow.

Deb at Readerbuzz hosts Sunday Salon,
a place for us to link up and share what
we have read and done during this week.

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I always love the brand-new-start feeling of a new year. One of the things I especially enjoy is planning out my reading for the year. I have decided to do four challenges, but I will mostly focus next year on nonfiction and classics. I'm very hopeful about using a new book log next year, too.

Happy New Year, Bonnie!

Helen's Book Blog said...

A fresh box of litter and a blank calendar/planner are two very good things! I actually love the possibilities that a new year brings.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

The new year is off to a good start, since the kitty litter arrived TODAY, Sunday, a day early. It's just a little thing, but it makes me smile . . . and hope the whole year is like this.