Monday, January 3, 2022

Musing ~ off to a good start

The new year is off to a good start, since the kitty litter arrived on Sunday, a day early.  The only reason I went down to our delivery table is that Amazon emailed me this photo proof of delivery.  Clawdia's 14-pound box of litter is in that box on the bottom shelf, exactly where I found it later.  Yes, I knew to take my cart to haul it home with me.  Early delivery is just a little thing, but it made me smile . . . and it gave me hope that the whole year will be like this.

I'm also enjoying my 2022 planner and starting to write in it.  My first entry, not counting my profile information and contacts, was my next regular appointment with my primary physician.  Yeah, that's life in my eighties.

3 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Love the cover of your new planner. And, I also really like that Amazon sends a photo of the delivery so we know exactly where to get our packages.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

That's the first time EVER that Amazon has sent me a photo, though I knew others had gotten them. Why now? Who knows? LOL.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I love planners, and I especially love filling them with plans.