Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday stuff that's on my mind

What's this written note REALLY about?  Can you figure it out?

My mother used to make a delicious pineapple upside down cake.  This one, using bananas, looks very simple to make.

Eleanor Roosevelt was ahead of her time.  This makes me appreciate her more than ever.

Here are four of my friends and neighbors, all appropriately masked.  This photo of Iva and Toni behind Phil and Tomoko was taken by someone on the Crown Center staff.

4 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I write notes to myself all the time. I do hope the day doesn't come when I can't figure out what I wrote about, although I feel pretty sure it will.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

But Deb, that note was written by someone ELSE, and the person was trying to figure out what "Tom" had to do with picking an onion to put on his/her sandwich. Look again, and see if you can explain the note.

Helen's Book Blog said...

It did take me a moment to figure out the note, but it gave me a good chuckle.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Me, too, Helen. It helps to notice there's a cut "sandwich" behind the brown paper sack with the list of words on it.