Saturday, January 8, 2022

Chart of symptoms ~ is it Covid, a cold, the flu, or allergies?

Due to variants and the availability of vaccines and boosters, CDC guidelines continue to be in flux.  That means we must continue to check the latest CDC guidelines for updated information on masking and protocols for potential exposures to the virus.  This is the latest chart I've seen.  It's nice to know my sneezing is most likely to be allergies (yes, I have allergies) or possibly a cold.

Word of the Day

pro·to·col /ˈprōdəˌkôl,ˈprōdəˌkäl/ noun = a procedure for carrying out a scientific experiment or a course of medical treatment.  Example:  "Patients are being treated according to the latest protocols."

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

This is a helpful chart, thank you. It looks like I should hope for sneezing :-)

Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

It just seems to get more and more confusing, Bonnie. I lean toward it being with us from now on and learning to live with it... meaning, I guess, that it will be flu-like and that can be debilitating too.
Mother Nature seems to be trying to send a message but no one's listening !!