Friday, September 3, 2021

Beginning ~ at the end

"This is a story about a woman named Annie, and it begins at the end, with Annie falling from the sky.  Because she was young, Annie never thought about endings.  She never thought about heaven.  But all endings are also beginnings."

The Next Person You Meet in Heaven (Book 2 of Heaven's Books) ~ by Mitch Albom, 2018, fiction

I wrote about this book on Tuesday, along with Book 1 of Heaven's Books.  If  you want to read more about it, click here.  I've already read the first book and rated it 9 of 10, excellent.  I'm expecting more of the same in this book, published fifteen years after the first.



Gilion at Rose City Reader hosts 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have never read any of his books, but have heard a lot about him. Have a great weekend!

Kym said...

I've read one of his other books, but not this one. Sounds interesting!