Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Memorial Day picnic menu

Our Circle@Crown Café opened back up in early May, but only for curbside pickup and delivery to apartments of the residents who live at the Crown Center.  And now they are offering a special Memorial Day picnic menu.  Yay!  I've already ordered mine.  Here's the special menu, for all our friends and neighbors who want to drive over here for  curbside pickup.
  • Deviled Eggs (6 halves) - $4.00
  • 7 Layer Bean Dip and Chips - small tray $10.00
  • Rosemary Hummus and Pita - 1/2 pound $5.00
  • Greek Angel Hair Pasta Salad - 1 pound $7.50
  • Vegetarian Baked Beans - 1 pint $8.00
Special orders need to be placed by Friday, May 22nd for pickup on Monday, May 25th.  Call them at 314-412-4350.  The Café's regular menu is also available and can be found on their website:  https://crowncenterstl.org/cafe/.  When I placed my order for Monday, I also ordered the Circle Salad for today's lunch, delivered to my door within minutes.  I love it because of the toasted walnuts, the dried cranberries, and the shredded mozzarella cheese on lettuce.  Oh, and the balsamic vinaigrete.

2 comments:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

"Oh boy, a picnic menu!" I said. "How fun!!! I wonder where area code 314 is. Missouri!!! That's my neighboring state! I'm only 22 miles from the border!!!"

Then I see 314 is St. Louis. Ohhhhh. Bummer. Those menu items are EXACTLY the kind of stuff I like to eat.

Sigh...

Enjoy!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Yes, Jinger, I live in University City, a suburb of St. Louis. Here's an invitation to come visit me after this pandemic allows us to actually visit with people in person again. Come eat with me in our little Café. My treat. Of course, you apparently have to travel a long way or you'd come for a pickup on Monday, right? Which bordering state are you in? I think I'd like to know you in real life. In the meantime, I'll think about you when I eat those three items I ordered from the menu — bean dip, hummus, and pasta salad.