Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Laugh, kookaburra

The guy who built this, while home during the coronavirus pandemic, must have been REALLY bored.  Watch the video of this huge kookaburra laughing while being driven through a neighborhood.

Then listen to the song that I remember:  Kookaburra Sits in the Old Gum Tree.  Do you remember it?  It seems to be an Australian children's song, so how do I know it?  It's been years, so I don't remember.

Come on, folks, laugh with me.  Or better, laugh with this kookaburra.

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

The song is the first thing I thought of when I saw this post's title and now it's stuck in my head. It's amazing how people are busying themselves during the pandemic

Marg said...

How funny that you know this song. I wouldn't have expected it to be known outside Australia.