Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grammar Cat ~ on Kiki's Caturday

Grammar Cat - lolcats.com
Kiki, born 13 years ago today, was offended when LOLcats showed silly "kittehs" unable to spell.  She considered herself an erudite cat, as you can read for yourself in a Caturday post from 2010.

Kiki (April 20, 2000 ~ June 8, 2012) was a rather special cat, fond of blogging about books she read.  Not only could Kiki spell correctly, but she also understood quite a few languages "cat talk, dog talk, most bird languages, and human speak," as she put it.  She also lived with three horses before she came to live with me, but I don't know whether or not she spent much time with those horses.  I'm just glad she spoke my language.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

I'm sure you miss Kiki very much. It's not everyday that you find such a talented kitty.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Oh, yeah, Ginnie! Kiki did, of course, sometimes need a little help from me to "finger" the keyboard. I'm glad you appreciate her talents. LOL