Saturday, June 28, 2008

Third hour (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT) ~ REPORT

Title of book(s) I've been reading this hour (hourly # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (69 pages)

Books I've read (or dipped into) since I started (total collective # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (170 pages)

Comments about this hour:
..... Getting near the end of the book! I really settled in to read and covered a lot of ground.
..... I skipped cookies and snacked on raw cauliflower and tangy bacon tomato dip.

Time spent reading since my last post (and collectively):
50 minutes (135 minutes = 2 hour + 15 minutes)

Other participants I've visited this hour:
None

Mini-challenge this hour:
There's not one this hour.

1 comment:

Eva said...

I love cauliflower!! Keep on the good reading. :)