Saturday, June 28, 2008

Second hour (1:00-2:00 p.m. EDT) ~ REPORT

Title of book(s) I've been reading this hour (hourly # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (46 pages)

Books I've read (or dipped into) since I started (total collective # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (101 pages)

Comments about this hour:
..... My sister-in-law Carol called from Birmingham and gave me a 5-minute update on my brother. He's in a lot of pain (as anyone would be, his doctor says, who has just had liver transplant surgery), but doing well enough to go to a room soon ... and probably go home in 2-3 weeks instead of 6 weeks.
..... I took time to make a sandwich for lunch. Next hour I'll probably snack on a cookie or two.

Time spent reading since my last post (and collectively):
40 minutes (85 minutes = 1 hour + 25 minutes)

Other participants I've visited this hour:
None, but thanks to all who have stopped by here.

Mini-challenge this hour:
I'll pass ... I'm not into comics, graphic novels, or bookmooch ... and I need to keep reading!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Bonnie!! I have to work this afternoon, so I'm just here to do a little cheerleading! I will try to come back after I get home. Maybe when everyone is sleeping!

Good luck and happy reading!

Care said...

What kind of sandwich did you make? what kind of snack?

sorry - don't mind me, I'm just cheering you on to keep reading.

Good to hear your bro is ahead of schedule, yes?