Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nineteenth hour (6:00-7:00 a.m. EDT) ~ REPORT

Title of book(s) I've been reading this hour (hourly # of pages):
..... Forgive Me ~ by Amanda Eyre Ward (12 pages)
..... Total pages this hour = 12 pages

Books I've read (or dipped into) since I started (total # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (182 pages)
..... Big Woods ("The Bear") ~ by William Faulkner (15 pages)
..... Memories, Dreams, Reflections ~ by Carl Jung (12 pages)
..... Rules Are Rules ~ by Julie Scandora (32 pages)
..... Forgive Me ~ by Amanda Eyre Ward (166 pages)
..... Total pages today = 407 pages

Comments about this hour:
..... I think I lost this hour
..... I was busy, part of the time, trying to figure out where my numbers started going wrong.
..... Then they started piling up, one mistake building on another.
..... So I wasted time getting my numbers up to date and accurate.

Time spent reading since my last post (and collectively):
..... 15 minutes (415 minutes = 6 hours + 55 minutes)

Other participants I've visited this hour:
None

Mini-challenge for Hour 19:
Jessi's challenge: Name as many authors as you can from her YouTube video. I'll work on this later, if I have time before 9:00 a.m. EDT.

1 comment:

Eva said...

We're in the home stretch!! *happy dance*