Sunday, April 28, 2013

Readathon ~ End of Event Meme

A Readathon tradition!  In your final Readathon post, answer these questions and then link to it with the Mr. Linky [on the Readathon blog].

1.  Which hour was most daunting for you?
I'm in the Eastern time zone, so Hour 19 meant 2:00 a.m.  That's when I went to bed and to sleep.
2.  Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Krik? Krak! by Edwidge Danticat is nine related short stories, so I was able to read in small snatches between errands and other things I had to do.
3.  Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, it was wonderful, as usual.
4.  What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

5.  How many books did you read?
Two, but only completed one.
6.  What were the names of the books you read?
  • Krik? Krak! ~ by Edwidge Danticat (short stories)
  • Bookends ~ by Liz Curtis Higgs (novel)
7.  Which book did you enjoy most?
Both
8.  Which did you enjoy least?
It wasn't a contest.
9.  If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
n/a
10.  How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again?  What role would you be likely to take next time?
I signed up after the Readathon was already underway, so obviously I'm unable to resist it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you signed up afte the read-a-thon had started. It is hard to resist the pull of social reading :) Thanks for stopping by my Cover Me challenge. The results are in if you want to check it out.
http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/read-a-thon-cover-me-mini-challenge/