Wednesday, July 31, 2024

What are you reading now?

What's wonderful about Wednesday?  Another book!  That's what makes this a great Wednesday!  But wait a minute.  I don't have room for any more books.

I've been "reading my shelves," trying to decide which books to keep and which to either trade in or donate.  Why?  Because I have a "million" books and no more shelves to put them on.  Okay, so my problem is probably the whole idea that "another book" makes it a great day.

If I've read it, do I really need to keep it?  If I haven't read it, why not?  Have I quit reading books in that category?  Why?  So okay, I have a problem.  A book problem.  Is it a problem of not enough time to read?  Or a problem of trying to spread myself too thin?

Am I the only one with this problem?  No, I'm sure some of you "bookies" can relate.  So tell me, please, what suggestions you have for a crazy book bag lady?  Yep, I keep bringing 'em home in those book bags.

Oh, yeah, one more thing.  Please ignore that title above.  If you tell me what you are reading, I'll probably look it up (if I haven't already read it) and then borrow it from the library or dash out and buy myself a copy!  Oh, it's hopeless!

(And you know I really *DO* want to know your book suggestions, right?)

No comments: