Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Two friends doing something special

A week ago, I told you about two of our volunteers who've been making masks to distribute among the residents here.  I didn't have a photo of the two of them until the Crown Center posted this one recently.  Laurie Dyche and Linda Goldstein are long-time volunteers in the Circle@Crown Café.  With the Café closed, they've found another way to do something for the people here.


Our World Tuesday: 20 April 2020 already has 54 submissions when I remembered to do this new-to-me meme, so I'll add it now with ...


... what I was already calling my TWOsday Two post.

5 comments:

Little Wandering Wren said...

Yay celebrating and saluting the wonderful volunteers - great to meet you through Our World Tuesday.

Athira said...

How wonderful that they are doing such good things for the center! Cheers to them and all of you!

Fun60 said...

I applaud their contribution.

Helen's Book Blog said...

People have been amazing with their volunteer time in our community as well from making masks to feeding frontline workers to delivering food. It's heart warming.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

It is so good to know so many amazing people!