Saturday, April 18, 2020

Feeling very loved these days

I am astounded by how many people want to share things with me.  My cup runneth over!  This sparkly little basket is the latest gift.  Sharon called and told me there was something outside my door.  When I went to the door, this is what I found.  She had left us not only the grapes and bananas you can see on top, but two cans of Fancy Feast cat food for Miz Clawdia underneath.  I'll have to take the basket out in the sunshine to get a picture of how sparkly it is, with yellow, pink, and pale blue flowers and beads twisted into the delicate wires.

Another time, Sharon gave me a homemade cloth bag full of hazelnut chocolate truffles by Lindor that melt in my mouth.

Drenda brought me a bag with two kinds of Hostess treats in it — carrot cake donuts and small chocolate cakes rolled up around a fluffy white filling.

Lauree, Tiny's daughter, left me a shopping bag on the delivery table just inside the Crown Center.  In it were a big variety of edibles and packets of tea and coffee.  I should've made a list of the sundry things inside that gift bag.

Thanks, everybody.

5 comments:

Marg said...

Lucky you!

Helen's Book Blog said...

This pandemic is really bringing out the best in some people, isn't it?! I choose to focus on that rather than the bad.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

It's the little things.

Unknown said...

Your gratitude for the simple things is inspiring, Bonnie.

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Oh wow that is so nice of your friends!!!