Saturday, April 7, 2018

Caturday ~ Clawdia's cousin?

I have trouble seeing Clawdia, even when she's in the room with me.  I told the story of her hiding in plain sight in front of me in the hamper full of dark clothes, even though she had simply found a comfortable spot to nap and wasn't really hiding.  The cat above must be Clawdia's cousin, shiny coat and all.  Clawdia looks like an ornamental decoration herself, sitting on the little corner table.

By the way, Clawdia knows I don't always see her, as she slips past me like a shadow.  When I'm coming near her, she actually chirps, a little "meowp" sound, to let me know she's there.  Is this cat smart, or what?

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Animals are amazing in their intuition. They seem to know when we need a little something.

Emily said...

Cat Chirps are very helpful for us humans who lack their stealthy movement. This cat could definitely be Clawdia's cousin.