Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cats are all over this blog!

Miaow, no treats, but I found a mouse. Not very lively, though.



Oh, no, there are cats all over this page, all looking for treats ... 18 ... 19 ... 20 ... probably more! And I've already given out all the treats to cats who got here earlier. Dewey, Neco, Colleen, Susan, Margreet, anybody! May I borrow some cat treats, please? Oh, now they are playing with my computer! Help, someone!

They are even on the FLOOR of this blog! Shoo! Go home!



...25 ... 26 ... was that a dog? ... 27 ... 28 ...
Here, kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty.
Please, people, take your cats HOME. Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty!
No, don't use your claws! Be a nice little kitty ... ouch! Bad kitty!

WARNING: If you are allergic to cats, please wear a face mask while reading my blog this week.

No-no-no, cat, not there! Grrrrrrrr, where are the paper towels?

Woof ... I mean, MEOW ... we like treats too!


Oh, good grief! Someone just told me a couple of kittens went to the wrong blog and are worried about the ocean in my Words from a Wordsmith post. Are cats showing up on anyone else's blogs?

Hello, little kittens, it took you long enough to find the right blog!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Atishoo! Atishoo! Danged cats! But they're so pretty and cute. :-) Sniff.

Dewey said...

You are just the silliest. Cats everywhere! Fortunately, I just faxed you several cases of treats. Did you get the fax?

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Dewey. Now how do I get them to leave?

CJ said...

You bring in a dog, of course.

A bigger dog, one that barks and drools and chases balls.

No, you can't borrow mine!

But, those pictures are adorable! So many cuties.

Thanks for the chuckle.

cjh

Bookfool said...

Thanks for the laugh. I love that photo of the second cat.

Jennifer said...

Lol, I love it. Cats everywhere.

I've just sent you some chewy salmon treats by way of email (that should work if faxing does, lol) from Dolittles, our local independent pet store.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Sorry about your sneezing, Van!

Bookfool, which is the #2 cat? The one with the mouse? The one inside my computer? Or the second one on my sidebar?

Thanks, Neco, I got the treats. Wow, chewy salmon treats. At this rate I'll never get the cats to leave. Did you click over to see the cute kittens who found my writing blog? They're still there, so the ocean around Bermuda must appeal to them after all. Or else they found someone there to mooch treats from!