Saturday, June 30, 2007
Rockin' Girl Bloggers
I’ve been tagged by Dewey as a Rockin’ Girl Blogger, and now I have to tag five more bloggers who rock. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Colleen at Loose Leaf Notes rocks! Not only is she an excellent writer, but also a wonderful photographer. Colleen adopted the last available lion from The Shameless Lions Writing Circle, and I hope to get to know her even better in our new global community.
2. Nancy of Bookfoolery and Babble is another booklover. She photographs so many interesting things that she needs a couple of other blogs to post them all. I love to see where her Poppet goes next as she explores the world. Nancy, you rock!
3. Susan of Patchwork Reflections is a poet, photographer, thinker, writer, grandmother, nature lover. I'm finding more and more to like about her as we email back and forth and comment on each other's blogs. This lady rocks!
4. Lisa of Tales of a Psycho Mamma already knows she rocks because her 2-year-old recently told her, "You rock, dude." I joined Lisa's Something About Me challenge and also read her book blog, so I think I can say, "Rock on, Mamma!"
5. Karen of Verbatim is my final choice for Rockin' Girl Blogger. We both have impossible maiden names, we both like tag-less T-shirts, and her latest book review made me laugh. Karen, you rock, that's for dang-shootin'-sure. (Sorry ... lol.)
Dewey, I think YOU rock, but I can't tag you back. By the way, folks, Dewey gave me a gift: "Louis told me that the video below is Roary’s favorite song." So click on the hippo to hear "The Lion Sings Tonight."