Monday, April 30, 2007

You may be a bookaholic ... (#1)

... if you ever stayed up so late reading that you overslept the next morning and were late to work.

I've been putting "You may be a bookaholic" remarks in the upper right corner of this blog all month. Now I'd like to know if anybody noticed them. Do you look to see what I come up with each day? Do you like this feature? Do you have a favorite among those I've posted so far? Do you have an idea for "You may be a bookaholic" that you would share with me?

3 comments:

Marg said...

To be honest I read through a feed and therefore haven't seen any of them, unless I come here specifically to read a post that I want to make a comment on!

Stephanie said...

I do read them!! I love them all! Of course, I was late for work today because I was finishing up The Blue Zone!!

Bookfool said...

I hadn't noticed. I like them, now that I'm seeing them as posts, though. And, I've overslept due to reading far too late. :)