I am not accepting requests for review right now, since my life seems to be much too full this year. If I ever get back to reviewing books other than ones I have chosen to buy or borrow, these are my rules:
1. It's easier to flip back and forth through "real" books when I need to write about them or teach from them, so I prefer trade paperbacks or hardbacks. Only rarely would I consider a book to read on my Kindle.
2. I will not review books that require that I post something on a specific date, so don't bother asking me to do "book tours" or any other scheduled reviews.
3. This is my blog with my content, so I will never post specified content.
4. Any books accepted for review are subject to being tossed aside if they don't work for me. If I choose to DNF (Did Not Finish) a book, I reserve the right to say nothing at all about it.
5. When I review or write anything about a book, I may post a few lines or go off on a tangent about something in the book that sparks a thought in my philosophical word universe. That means I may write a single paragraph or a few words. It could mean I throw in a quote or two and go off in what may seem to you to be a strange direction. So don't ask me to review a book at all if you're not willing to accept very brief thoughts or my discretion to write about whatever interests me.
6. And finally, I reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Click on this link to see my earlier review policy.