Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thoughts about yesterday's dance program

Dance program

Wednesday, I went to the Big Muddy Dance Company program in the Community Room here at the Crown Center.  I got a good photo by standing over to one side to see over the crowd.  I'll add it, if and when I can get it from my phone to my laptop.  For now, this photo is from their web site.

I thought about my sister as I watched them dance.  A little background:  I was the oldest, and I took piano lessons from my mother's best friend, who said she would teach me at age 5, if I could count to ten and knew the alphabet from A-to-G.  (For those of you who don't know, those are the names of the white keys of a piano.)  My brother Bill was the next sibling, and he was into sports, especially playing basketball in high school.  My sister Ann, the third child, took dance lessons, and this program made me think of her.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

It's lovely when a show, book, movie, etc can make you think of a loved one. Dance shows are so wonderful when done well and I am glad you enjoyed this one.