Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Someone's in the kitchen

I wrote about food yesterday, so today my Wednesday Words will be puns about stocking up on food for the kitchen of my castle in the clouds:
  • She's the apple of his eye.
  • Gouda luck getting that job you want.
  • Lettuce romaine happy.
  • This food is berry delicious.
  • Donut worry; be happy.
  • These grape foods are making me hungry!
  • Actually, I'm souper hungry right now.

==========================================================
P.S.  I've had another SCAMMER try to scam me.  This one is Indonesian.  How do I know?  Because he/she left this line in what they sent back to me when I said in effect, "Not interested":
Pada tanggal Sen, 21 Agu 2023 pukul 11.00 < my name > menulis:
I don't click on links in email sent by strangers, but this fool forgot to change that into English, and Google tells me it's Indonesian.

No comments: