Saturday, November 19, 2022

Caturday post by Clawdia

Yes, it's Caturday, and Bonnie left the computer open for me as she promised.  Typing this is hard work for a cat, you know, since I don't have long fingers like humans.  But we cats are very smart and can manage to do a lot more than people imagine.  I think it's selfish of humans not to share their technology with cats like me, cats who would enjoy a chance to publish online.

So what shall we discuss today?  
I think I'll tell you about my new plastic bag.  Well, actually, it's a very old and torn bag with several holes.  But it's MINE.  Best of all is that Bonnie took some photos.  I didn't know about them until later, but she was willing to share.  I'll show you my favorites, if she can figure out how to send them to me.  I think I'll go sit on (or inside of) the "holey" plastic bag again, so.....
Clawdia, 'til next time   >^..^<

1 comment: