Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Two more book spoofs

The Sisterhood of the Stretchiest Pants ~ by Stefanie Trilling, 2020
The Pants were the only witness to all our dietary transgressions in quarantine. They were the witness and the document too.
I posted one of Stefanie Trillings imaginary "books" a couple of weeks ago:  The Paper Mask Princess.  Today, I'm sharing a couple more.

We’re Going on a Haircut Hunt ~ by Stefanie Trilling, 2020
We're going on a haircut hunt.
We're going to get a big one.
What a risky day for grooming!
We're kinda scared.
Way back in March, three months ago, I posted about the children in my neighborhood "going on a BEAR hunt."  Do you remember that one?  I shared two different videos of the author singing his way through the book.  Stefanie Trilling has parodied the bear hunt book now, and I'm singing along with these new words.  Did YOUR hair grow long during the lockdown?

No comments: