Saturday, March 17, 2018

I speak fluent Blarney

Yes, I truly DO speak fluent Blarney (talk that aims to charm, pleasantly flatter, or persuade).

Yes, I'm part Irish (along with Scottish, English, and French).  Today is St. Patrick's Day, so let's celebrate by wearing green!

I have a choice of green shirts, and I have some green beads like those in the calendar photo.  I may even wear my light green pants.  By the way, did I forget to mention that today EVERYONE is a little bit Irish?  So go for it and have a great time!

I often find myself pondering strange ideas, like the odd fact that 39 years ago when I was 39 years old, I did something foolish on St. Patrick's Day.  That was half my lifetime ago!  So today, I'll let it go and be happy that it was something that I could (and did) un-do.  I'm just glad it was St. Patrick's Day and not April Fool's Day!

No comments: