Monday, March 12, 2018

Another week on the Mindful March calendar


I notice there are two "special" days this week.

* Pi Day is Wednesday 3/14 because pi equals 3.14
(mathematically speaking),
so I shall have pie!  Voila!

* St. Patrick's Day is Saturday 3/17, and I shall wear green.


Continuing week by week through Mindful March:

Click to enlarge so you can read it.
March 12
~ Cultivate a feeling of loving-kindness toward others today.
March 13
~ Stop, breathe, just notice.  Repeat regularly during the day.
March 14
~ Enjoy doing any chores or tasks more mindfully today.
March 15
~ Get outside and notice five things that are beautiful.
March 16
~ If you find yourself rushing, make an effort to slow down.
March 17
~ Have a device-free day and enjoy the space it offers.
March 18
~ Do something creative that absorbs your attention.

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I definitely will have a tough time with the March 17 directive to have a device-free day as I'll be at a tech conference! :-)

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I like the spirit of these suggestions, but I don't NEED a device-free day. You should either do it on a different day, or double up on a better suggestion, or skip it entirely. I think the idea of mindfulness is good, and this calendar reminds us to be mindful as we go through our days and weeks and months.