Saturday, September 4, 2010

Caturday report ~ bookmarks

Look at these bookmark crocheted by Joy Renee of Joystory.  The two on the right now live at my house.  Okay, so Joy Renee sent them to Bonnie.  But I live here, too, and I don't see why Bonnie can't share and give me one.  I would be happy to get my claws on them!  Well, of course I mean that!  Yes, I do mean literally get my claws into them.  Crocheted bookmarks are made of thread, aren't they?  Cats like to play with strings and yarns and threads and such.  I'm a cat.  I want to have one!  They look chewable, too.  One has a button on it.  This button:
I could chew on that.  I could use the claws on all four paws and pulls those bookmarks apart in no time ... but Bonnie won't let me.  She says that the acorn button was once on a jacket Joy Renee's mother made for herself in high school. Bonnie also says the bookmarks have names.  The blue and green one is named Summer Daze, and the colorful one is Bounteous Grace.  I'll take either one, but -- c'mon -- gimmee, gimmee, gimmee!  No?  Then I don't want to talk anymore.







Signing off.....
Kiki Cat




P.S.  Bonnie says, "Thanks, Joy Renee."  But not me.  Humpf!  I'll just go back to reading my book.  Without a pretty bookmark to play with.

2 comments:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Aw, Kiki, don't be like that. You know I love you, and we agree the bookmarks are beautiful. You have your toys, and I have my books -- and my bookmarks from Joy Renee.

Bookfool said...

Hahaha. Cats. They know what they want!