The rules are
* link to the person who tagged youQUIRKY to the power of SIX:
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself
* tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
* let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. QUIRK ~ A Quirk is an odd habit. My oddest habit is playing with words, as I'm doing right here, right now, in this very meme! "Sit up straight, write rightly, and quit playing with your words!"
2. QUARK ~ A Quark is a generic type of physical particle that forms one of the two basic constituents of matter. Okay, I heard you over there. It doesn't matter if I'm a word person; I'm also a science person. I do TOO read about Quarks and Quantum leaps and Quagmires and Quandries.
3. QUANTUM ~ Speaking of Quantum leaps, "Quantum Leap" was one of my favorite TV shows, not that I ever had many, but I loved watching Sam Beckett "leap" from one time-place to another time-place. (Read about the real "Samuel Beckett" if you want to know more about the theater of the absurd.) I have always been intrigued by the idea of time travel. Toss in a little teleportation, and I love it!
4. QUERY ~ A Query is a form of Questioning, in a line of inQuiry. I have always asked a lot of Questions, like this one I asked my mother. In spite of my penchant for Queries, I was never a Querulous child.
5. QUEST ~ A Quest is a journey towards a goal. One of my lifetime Quests has been to explore synchronicity, which could be defined as the conscious perception in a physiological time track of the simultaneous manifestation of the multi-dimensional universe. Don't you wonder what deeper reality might lie behind events demonstrating synchronicity?
6. QUELLE ~ The Q document (from the German Quelle, meaning "source") is a postulated lost textual source for the gospel of Matthew and the gospel of Luke. I taught religions of the world for many years, and I always had fun explaining why scholars believe the writers of Matthew and Luke used not only the earlier gospel of Mark, but also another "source" they had in common. For lack of a name, it was labeled Q.
Okay, now I'll Quit being Qute ... er, cute ... and name the three people (er, chicks?) I'd like to know more about:
June at SpatterIf you are feeling meme-ish, that is.
Ellen at Vanilla Extract
Atyllah at Absolute Vanilla
Atyllah has come through with her quirky report.
So has Ellen, who thinks she's mostly made up of quirks.
And June sets out her little quirks in a very tidy way.