Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hour 21 ~ limerick or haiku

Hour 21: This hour’s mini-challenge is to write a limerick or haiku about a character you read about today (if you’re a reader) or about any other aspect of the Read-a-thon (if you’re a cheerleader).

(I'm beginning to wonder about these hours of the 24 hours. I finished Hour 19's challenge just in time to do Hour 20's challenge ... and now you say it's Hour 21? How can that be? Hmmm, Einstein must be right about the relativity of time.)

There was a young lady of blogland
Who hopped around blogs doing cheers, and
The readers were pleased
Until the girl sneezed
And blew away hours and page count. (Hmmm, nope, not quite.)

A blog-hopping lady was cheering;
At reader-blogs she was appearing
Using all of her powers
Until the wee hours
When her reddened eyes were a'blearing. (Ahhh, I don't think so.)

4 comments:

Dewey said...

Time was very relative for me the first five or six hours, then it got normal again. Then these last few hours, I've had to start my updates at --:30 because time is so weird I can't count on being able to write them in a normal amount of time.

Your limericks are cute, and there's nothing wrong with them!

alisonwonderland said...

your limericks are both great! :o)

Kathleen said...

LOL those are great!

Eva said...

hehe-it's confusing for me because I started my posts at Hour Zero, and Dewey started at Hour One. So, I'm always talking about the past hour in my updates, and Dewey's talking about the future one (makes sense since she's running challenges).

Ok, off to go read!