Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Black cats ~ Caturday on TWOsday?

Donna told me it's Black Cat Day.  When I looked over the blog, I found that I celebrated Clawdia on October 27, 2018.  This is the photo I used two years ago, calling it National Black Cat Day.  So is it a "national" day, or not?

I used this drawing by Sandra Boynton to celebrate Black Cat Appreciation Day on August 17, 2018.  Could there be a National Black Cat Day and a day without "national" in it called Black Cat Appreciation Day?

To complicate things a bit, I have already celebrated National Black Cat Appreciation Day this year, when Sandy called on August 17th to tell Clawdia she appreciated her.  Hmm, there's something fishy going on here, friends, like some kind of ploy by black cats to get extra doses of adoration.  Yep, the black cats are up to something with all these special days.  I asked Google and learned that today is National Black Cat Day without the word "appreciation" in it.  Oh, never mind what it's called.

Where are you, adorable Clawdia?  Do you want some treats?

No comments: