1. Shiloh Mae, due to arrive in November, is my sixth great-grandchild. Shiloh means "one who is peaceful."
2. Jaxon has been to the doctor twice and to the ER for fluids. No one knew exactly what was wrong with him, his mom reported today when she asked for prayers. Late in the day, she had a call from the doctor and learned he has salmonella, apparently from a restaurant. That's the only time he ate anything different from the rest of the family.
3. My twins took part in the Race for the Cure over the weekend.
4. I got to visit with David and Sharon while in Chattanooga this summer.
5. Jamey graduating from the university.
6. Micah is busy crawling through the tube.
7. Jonathan is absorbed in his activity.
8. Cady now has a driver's licence.
9. Shelby and I like cats.
10. Sandra at Raegan's school on Grandparents' Day, today.