Friday, December 31, 2010

A perfect ending to the year

Jenn and Bonnie, old friends meeting for the first time.

Drew, Bonnie, and Kiki
It's been a long day, but a really great day!
  • David worked on my car from 9:30 a.m. until after 3:00 p.m.
  • I fed David a late lunch of baked potato and fried okra, then sent him home with my grandmother's table.
  • Jenn, her husband Don, and their son Drew dropped by to visit me on their trip from Atlanta home to St. Louis (photos above).
  • Friends and I had Chinese dinner this evening (photo below).
  • Now I'm off to bed to read Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson until I fall asleep.
Bonnie, Donna, Belita, and Catherine at Chef Lin's this evening.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Sounds like a great way to end one year and ring in the next! Happy New Year