Saturday, October 19, 2019

Cat humor for Caturday

Some of you may laugh, but I think this cat knows what she wants and says what she thinks.  Oh, the print's too small and you can't read it?  Typing it out will take a long time, but okay, here it is, summarized:
A German shepherd, a Doberman, and a Cat have died.  God wants to know what they believe.  The German shepherd says, "I believe in discipline, training, and loyalty to my master."  God says, "Good, then come sit on my right side."

God asks the same thing of the Doberman, who answers, "I believe in the love, care, and protection of my master."  God says, "Then you may sit to my left."

God asks the Cat the same question, and the Cat replies, "I believe you are sitting in my seat."





Clawdia, sitting pretty,
'til next time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clawdia looks just like our late female cat 'Jake'
Can't wait to meet her!
Sharon