Saturday, October 12, 2019

Bits and pieces

Donna had completed this Bananagram on her coffee table a few weeks ago, and I tried to save it.  As you can see, the photo is rather fuzzy.  She and other word-loving neighbors play Bananagrams on Saturdays, so I could try again this evening.

Here's Sandy's little Louie, perched near the top of his ladder.  Donna was bird-sitting in September and invited me over to share a pizza she had ordered.  When Louie wasn't talking to himself in his tiny mirror, he spent his time arguing with the newscasters while we ate.

Though it may look like Clawdia, this is actually just some random cat from the internet.  But those eyes!  I wonder what she was seeing ... or imagining.  Maybe I should wonder, instead, what words someone said.  Could one of the words have been "vet"?

No comments: