Friday, August 9, 2019

A day for bibliophiles

It's National Book Lovers Day, so tell me what book you are currently reading.  I usually have at least two books going at any one time.  Right now, I'm reading the book I wrote about yesterday ~ A Curious Mind ~ and re-reading a novel on my Kindle ~ Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival by Velma Wallis, 1993.

Enjoy this bookish quote from Albus Dumbledore:
"Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic."
Okay, Dumbledore is a wise wizard, but I guess I should credit the author.  J. K. Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series, and Albus Dumbledore was one of the characters.  Yes, books are magical.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I am just about to begin Well Met by Jen DeLuca. It's a fluff YA book, but the perfect one for school starting.