Sunday, August 11, 2019

Partying with Joan in Montana

Three weeks ago, I was in Montana to celebrate my friend Joan's 80th birthday.   We celebrated with TWO parties plus lots of family activities that I got to attend, since I was there from out of town.  The photo above is of Joan and me arriving at her daughter's house in Helena on the Saturday before Joan's birthday.

Here's a photo I took of one of Joan's grandsons and her son who flew in from Phoenix.  Below is another grandson and his fiance trying to get a photo of the several tables of food in the garden area.

I didn't get any pictures during either patio party, but I'm hoping I can get a few from some of the many photographers who were there.

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

How funny that you were at Joan's party (my mother's name) in Helena (my name). Sounds like she really had lots of people come in to town for her birthday, that's great!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I loooove your verse -
outta Isaia ...??