Saturday, March 9, 2019

Free fruit for kids

Yesterday, I went into my nearby grocery store to pick up a few items and saw this wagon in the produce section.  Click to enlarge the photo, if you want to read it:
Schnucks FREE FRUIT for kids
In the wagon are mandarin oranges on the left, apples in the middle, and bananas on the right.  I had heard about stores doing this, but it's the first time I'd actually seen it.  I no longer have children shopping with me, since I'm a great-grandmother, but this warms my heart.  I want to show it to everyone and brag about the Schnucks grocery store near my home.  Maybe all of the stores in this chain are doing it, but I am showing you that Schnucks in Ladue Crossing is, for sure.  Thank you, Schnucks.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

What a fantastic idea and a great way to encourage families to give fruit to kids.