Saturday, September 1, 2018

Walking the cat

This is some random cat wearing a harness.

This is me, wearing a simple collar.

I didn't like the red harness Bonnie got me a few years ago, and I don't like a leash at all.  But my new collar is fine.  When I wear it, Bonnie takes me out in the grass, and I can sit and look around while smelling the fresh air and feeling the sunshine.  I don't know why she won't let me off that leash so I can explore better.  Bonnie calls it "walking the cat."  I don't walk, though.  Mostly I just plop down in the grass and watch everything around me.  And when I move, I crouch and creep forward like I'm sneaking up on something.

Clawdia, 'til next time   >^..^<

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

It is funny to think of cats on a leash, but you are smart to do it so Clawdia doesn't run away.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Sorry, Clawdia, but I think Helen means that comment for me, not you, even though you did write this post. Helen's right, and now you know why I don't turn you loose: I'm afraid you'd run away and I don't want to lose you.