Saturday, June 23, 2018

Every day is Caturday!

Why does Bonnie think Caturday is the day after Friday?  Doesn't she know EVERY day is Caturday?  I didn't realize it's the day after Friday until she left to go to lunch with someone (probably our friend Donna), and I was able to get online.

When the food-giver is away, the cat will play ... on the computer.  She gave me a thing to play with, like the cat is playing with in this picture, and it has catnip in the middle.  Oh, the catnip made me roll on my back and purr.  Okay, I pushed the balls this way and that way for awhile, because I could smell the catnip even better.  But I can't reach the catnip in the middle.  I know because I tried to lick it ... and touch it.  If I can't have the catnip, I'd rather play on the computer.

Clawdia, 'til next time   >^..^<

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

My mother planted catnip one year and I swear every neighborhood cat found its way to our backyard.