Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Discussion of 11/22/63 by Stephen King

I've read this month's book, so I think I'll take part in the Chunky Book Club discussion.  Thanks to Wendy @ Caribousmom (and also @ Chunkster Reading Challenge) for setting this up for us.

11/22/63 by Stephen King is the huge book being discussed, starting today.  I reviewed it here in January.  You don't have to be part of the Chunkster Challenge to take part in the discussion.  Also, Wendy says they would love to have a link to your review of the book, even if you are not joining the discussion.  Who will talk about the book with me?
Click here to discuss the book.
Click here to share your review.

3 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I have read a number of positive reviews of this book, but can't quite get myself to read it yet. I tend to save the big thick ones for summer break :-)

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Helen, that sounds reasonable to me. This is not a book you are likely to finish in a week between other obligations, even though it is well written and not at all hard to read. Just long, too long.

Wendy said...

Thanks for posting this, Bonnie :)

xo