Monday, February 25, 2013

Library Lust ~ which would you pick?

I found a link to The 30 Best Places to Be if You Love Books among Rachel Held Evans's Sunday Superlatives 2/24/13 yesterday.  The one I chose to show you is a library behind a tub in someone's home.  It's an interesting concept, but I'd be afraid a book would get wet.  Yeah, but what fun to have books within reach while you soak, huh? The "library lust" in the title comes from my favorite feature on Claire's The Captive Reader.  Oh, the things I have found by reading bookish blogs!

2 comments:

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

I would definitely be worried about the books being damaged by the steam from the bath! But those shelves do look marvellous.

Helen's Book Blog said...

A bathtub AND a bookshelf?! Sounds awesome to me