Monday, January 30, 2012

Blogiversary

I've been blogging for five years now:
2007 ... My first post was about Jhumpa Lahiri's The Namesake.
2008 ... I missed my "end of January" blogiversary by a day.
2009 ... I completely missed the day because I was sick enough to require open-heart surgery.
2010 ... I nailed the day with a blogiversary post.
2011 ... I went to church and remembered to post about my blogiversary.
2012 ... I now know how to schedule this to post at "1:30 AM" to match the 1-30 date.
Is this progress?  I think so.  Now let's look ahead at what's best, according to you, the readers of this blog.  Which (if any) of these interest you?  By clicking on the links, you can look over the various features I've tried, listed in alphabetical order.
  1. Book Beginnings
  2. Bookaholic
  3. Bookstore Booty
  4. Book Review
  5. BTT -- Booking Through Thursday
  6. Caturday
  7. Friday Five
  8. Kid Konnection
  9. Library Loot
  10. Saturday Snapshot
  11. Sunday Salon
  12. Talk Back
  13. Teaser
  14. Write It Right
Leave a comment with the NUMBER of the ones you like, unless you prefer to write it out. You may put the numbers in order, listing the features you like best before the less liked ones.  What would you like more of?  For you dedicated readers, tell me what you like about a feature — or about the blog in general.

4 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Congratulations on 5 years, very impressive. I do so enjoy reading your blog!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Helen.

Marg said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary Bonnie! Here's to five more years of blogging.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Marg.