Wednesday, September 13, 2023

These words "tie" together nicely

Karen was drinking Chai Tea when she sat down beside me and said, "I was doing Tai Chi, and now I'm drinking Chai Tea."  I immediately wrote that down to share here on my blog.  I love it!  The Tai Chi class she's in is for the Chinese seniors at the Crown Center, but she says she does okay without knowing the language.
When I searched for an image to use, I quickly learned that Karen is not the first to tie those word pairs together.  And now I want to read the book at the top, which is a "culinary cozy mystery."  Actually, it is book #11 of 21 books in the Auntie Clem's Bakery Book series.  Hmm, I wonder whether I can jump into the series anywhere, or if I need to read those other ten books first.  Have any of you read books in that series?  If you have, please give me some advice on what I should do.

No comments: