Saturday, October 8, 2022

Cats and dogs ~ and one bird

It wasn't a rainy day, but I happened to think of "raining cats and dogs" when I got up last Sunday morning.  So I've found a way to stretch your mind for a few minutes.  Come up with answers for these questions about cats and dogs.  To make it even more interesting, "L" must be the first letter of every answer.
  1. This item is used to walk the dog (or CAT, see Clawdia above) ______________
  2. Cats are said to have nine of these ____________________________________
  3. What sibling kittens and puppies with the same mom are called ______________
  4. Name of a well-known collie who starred in movies ________________________
  5. Where a cat often naps on a person ___________________________________
  6. How Alyssa's dog Hazel mastered her obedience training _________________

My friend Emily left a comment on one of my blog posts in November 2019:
"Purring is such a peaceful way to communicate."
Some things for you to ponder today, since it's Caturday!
_____________________________________________
** I borrowed the activity idea above from page 90 of my friend Donna's Little Moments of Joy Adult Activity Book by J. K. Timmet (2019), adding my spin to it and rewording it.  The book has easy puzzles, coloring pages, brain games, word search, and writing activities in it.

Isn't this a pretty bird on the cover?  Does anyone know what it is?
Answers:  Leash, Lives, Litter, Lassie, Lap, [and she] Learned

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi there, thanks for using my quote on your blog today. It was purrfect for Caturday!
I got all the questions right too.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Good one, Emily, to say it's "purrfect" for Caturday.